Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Previous repair and maintenance (machine mechanical / electrical / hydraulics) required – at least 5 years’ experience preferred
- Performs preventive maintenance inspection (PM) diagnose, repair, and rebuild major equipment/components including but not limited to balers, conveyors, hydraulic power packs, diverters, compressors, motors, glass breakers, fans, pumps, forklifts, and building equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-mechanical and other automation devices required
- Ability to read plants, prints, sketches and use those to direct fabrication or repair
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members (bilingual is a plus)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Teamwork and problem solving skills are a must
- Requires a flexible schedule being able to work overtime, odd and unscheduled hours as required and share on-call duties
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand, bend or kneel for long and short periods of time
- Pre-employment drug screen required
This is a full time position at a great company with good wages and an excellent benefit package.